If you are concerned that your child has signs and symptoms of autism, the M-CHAT is a free online assessment that can guide you by answering 20 easy questions.
We use a variety of assessments to determine your child's adaptive behavior level, language level, and social skills level. Our treatment plans are based off of the skill deficits of your child related to the autism diagnosis. Our Speech and Language pathologists also conduct articulation and pragmatic language assessments.
Examples of the types of assessments we utilize are:
- Adaptive Behavior Assessment System, third edition (ABAS-3)
- Verbal Behavior Milestones Assessment and Placement Program (VB-MAPP)
- PEAK Relational Training
- Assessment of Basic Language and Learning Skills (ABLLS)
- Assessment of Functional Living Skills (AFLS)
- Social Skills Assessments and Questionnaires